Tuesday, January 03, 2012


I have been receiving some amazing feedback about Emm's book. Some can't put it down and others have been strengthened by her story.


"I could have read it from start to finish in a day if "life" didn't get in the way. I couldn't put it down! I've put off sending you feedback because I am at a loss for words to tell you how this book made me feel. As a parent of 3 of my own children I can only imagine the void I would have in my life without one of them. But the book was written in a way that I was able to feel maybe a fraction of the intense pain, long suffering, healing, & most importantly the love our Savior has for each of us. It touched me to the core. I believe that Emm and I could sit and chat for hours about our love of food together! She is a kindred spirit to me where that's concerned


"Just finished reading your book. Loved it!!! It truly inspired me and I think everyone should read it. Thanks for writing it and sharing your personal experiences and thoughts." Mary Ann

"I just read your book and I’m so glad you wrote it! It is a very powerful book. I didn’t want to stop reading (except to blow my nose and compose myself after agood cry). I just fell in love with Emm! I had to stop reading a few times (okay all through the book) because I kept crying but it was well worth it. I’m glad you wrote so openly and honestly. It felt like you really put your heart into it. When I was reading and even now
just thinking about Emm I can feel her love and it makes my eyes water. Thank you writing this and allowing us (the world) to read it." Michelle R.


Friends, this is a MUST read book. I just finished it myself and it is life changing...I highly recommend ordering it. DeAnn


Just finished the book!! AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing such a tender part of your life! I know that Emm is near your family and is so proud of all the good you are doing in her name! Thanks again Steve! God bless you and your sweet family! Jodi


Steve I sat down and read Emmalee's book from cover to cover in a couple of days and I am so at a loss for words to describe how it made me feel. Steve, thank you so much with your courage to write it and to get it published, and to share this very painful part of yourself. I feel like I've known you my whole life. Much love and gratitude, and for a very beautiful 2012! Suzy





No comments: